Every day, the MIF website serves thousands of visitors across the region as a knowledge hub around innovative models for private sector development in Latin America and the Caribbean.
Starting today, you may notice that the website is looking a bit different. This is because over the last year we listened to you, our visitors, and made things more organized, more accessible, and a bit shinier.
We hope you will find it quicker to learn about our work, and apply for financing as we need your ideas and innovation in reaching small businesses and poor households.
Here are a few of features we are particularly proud of:
- The new design is responsive. That means you’ll find it easy to navigate on your desktop, on a tablet, or on your mobile phone. A quick tip for frequent users: add the MIF website to your home screen on your mobile phone or tablet.
- It is easier to get to the information you are looking for through our new expanded header and navigation, which is also adjusted for mobile use.
- Our new banner features highlights of the week: projects, events, news, and other notable information.
- Our social media accounts are seamlessly integrated into the starting page. Follow us if you haven’t yet to stay up-to-date on the latest around financial inclusion, early stage equity, SME finance, the environment and clean energy, agriculture and value chains, social innovation, PPPs and basic services.
- Our new project pages show better-organized and more information on our more than 1,750 projects.
You may notice that not all of the site’s pages have been migrated to the new format, including this blog. This is because we are continuing to test, in line with our mission as a laboratory, to ensure the best user experience across platforms. You will see these more updates and features added within the next couple of weeks.
Finally, take a look around and let us know what you think. We’ve put together this survey, or simply leave your comments below.